Fall Family Portrait Time – Limited Dates Available
It is now fall family portrait time! We know you want to check this off of your to-do list and make sure you are able to send your Christmas cards out on time.
We offer both location and studio options for Family Sessions, although we are really in LOVE with the recent studio sessions and families are really enjoying the perks that come with them.
We have a limited number of Saturday’s and evenings available between now and December 2nd. All sessions are booked by phone: 910-874-0058
Once these pre-set dates are booked we will not add additional dates. It is our goal not to overbook our schedule so that each client gets our full attention, highest quality service, and receives their order on time.
Here’s what you can expect with a studio Family Session:
– a customized session to meet your needs
– consultation by phone and email to select clothing for your session
– private 1 hour studio session without interruptions
– dressing room in the studio for hair and make up checks and clothes changes
– relaxed atmosphere with music, coffee, snacks, and room for the little’s wiggles
– temperature control to keep your hair and makeup fresh and clothes dry when it’s hot and avoid runny red noses when it’s cold
-wind and insect free space
– expert lighting to make everyone look their best and show off their eye color
– casual and formal posing instruction (this gets rid of double chins, slims figures, and keeps the focus on the faces)
– simple backgrounds that keep the focus on the people and not the scenery
– immediate same day, same appointment viewing of your session images
– expert advice on how to use your portraits to decorate at home with sample displays tweaked by you
– access to our professional quality prints and products rated to last 100+ years
– delivery of your prints, products, and digital files within 3 weeks of your session date
Meet the Connor Family. The wall sample display below is the exact one they chose for their home. We love it!
See more of our Family Portrait Portfolio HERE.
MORE ABOUT OUR STUDIO:
Vanessa G. Photography always has the goal of turning your most precious memories in life into art works for you to cherish on display in your home for a lifetime. We never want you to forget the milestones in life, and those times that made you glad you decided to have a family. Our Portrait Process makes the experience easy from start to finish. We serve clients form Fort Bragg and Fayetteville, NC to Wilmington, NC and the coast. We operate by appointment only so that we can dedicate 100% of our time to you, making you our most important person when you are in our studio. We’d love earn your words of praise by making sure you enjoy every aspect of your experience with us. If you are in need of a family photographer in Fayetteville NC, or a family photographer in Wilmington, or anywhere in between from Elizabethtown to Clinton and Wallace, we are the only Certified Professional Photographer in your area specializing in family photography.
Visit our website for Newborn Session information: www.vanessagphotography.com